- Kremlin and its various sights such as the Armoury Museum, Cathedrals, etc are great way to spend 3-4 hours.
- Odessa-Mama is an excellent restaurant
- Lab 33 was a fascinating quest game and definitely worth a visit; even if it is just to try something different
- A mixture of poor customer service and people lining up in the wrong lines meant the ‘pre-paid’ ticket option at the Kremlin took longer than the ‘buy on day’ option.
- Lab 33 is quite off the beaten-track for a tourist. I would suggest you take a taxi in both directions as the nearest Metro station seems quite far away from the place.
View original post 1,361 more words